MATRX FRASER MDM® MIXER |by Parker-Porter USA
Matrx Fraser MDM® is a unique nitrous oxide/oxygen mechanical mixer which allows easy titration of nitrous oxide levels for quick and effective pain relief.
Nitrous oxide sedation – also called Relative Analgesia (RA) – is indicated for pain relief and management of anxiety during moderately painful procedures and painful surgery such as:
- Dental surgery
- Emergency medical care
- Suturing of superficial wounds
- Reduction of simple fractures
BENEFITS OF N2O SEDATION
– Reduced pain and anxiety
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O) has analgesic, anxiolytic as well as mild amnesic properties which make it an excellent agent to reduce patients’ pain and fear.
- Relaxed patients remain fully conscious and responsive
– Rapid onset / rapid recovery
- Clinical effects may begin in less than 30 seconds with peak effects occurring in less than 5 minutes.
- Rapid recovery is achieved after administering 100% oxygen for 5 minutes.
WHY CHOOSE FRASER MDM MIXER?
– Allows easy titration
- MDM® allows easy incremental titration of nitrous oxide levels
- Its unique auto-compensation system eliminates the need to constantly readjust the flow rate and mixture percentage during the titration process.
– Built-in safety features to ensure patient oxygenation
- MDM® is designed to supply a minimum of 30% oxygen.
- Fail-safe system immediately stops the flow of nitrous oxide if the oxygen supply is discontinued.
- Integrated oxygen flush button immediately increases the flow of oxygen to the reservoir bag by 20 lpm.
- Automatic air intake valve opens to provide ambient air to the patient if the reservoir bag is depleted
- Check valve protects the patient against from re-breathing expired gases.